Apr 30, 2007

Your face beneath your hair



















The rain shower below the shady mountain of fire,
The green cloud sweeps my thoughts like your skin,
so smooth so fair,

When your eye meets the first ray of sun,
as he watches it glide all around,
The resonanse of your breathing sound,

My eyes visit the azure, so clean so bare
my hands up in prayer,
while your blissful smile, enlivens and loves,
so black yet cute is the stack of your lovely-greedy hair.
I try as i look, but i am clueless always as i hear
mysterious is the laugh on your face beneath your lovely-greedy hair.

2 comments:

soumya mukerji said...

I wanted to read your stuff... but four blogs is quite a number... I couldn't figure which one to go to, first... since I wasn't clear, Clarity showed me the way.

A nice post... but the picture's sort of scary. Also, I had a question... why call the hair lovely-greedy?

And just another thing i happened to notice... your profile says you're 251 years of age! Life's experiences certainly seem to have aged you a lot!

Unknown said...

Thnks for pitching in, well hair are always greedy, ...come on you are a girl, girls have long hair, they knw, tht quite well.

Try reading http://bridegirl.blogspot.com, 2 sort of "political posts" i have made there...lolz

http://ablogof1000dialogues.blogspot.com

try some of the dialogues, they might entertain you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...