Dec 18, 2006

Pink and Chocolate - No Ethics

Those days were best days of my life. I was alone in the 30,000 sq ft. farm named "Zheven". The girl's name was.... i don't remember. I called her girl only. Her lips always smelt like she just had had hot chocolate syrup. And pink was my favorite color those days, and her pink inners, smelt like chocolate. Chocolatey Pink and Pink Chocolate. I was alone in the 30,000 sq ft. farm named "Zheven".

Similar things happened everyday, everyday seemed a déjà vu. One day, we went fr a walk near the beach side, we laid down basking under the sun, I was sipping fruit beer and having hot bread with cheese on it. She was continuously looking at me. Her eyes just observed me. A portion of cheese fell on my thigh, she just laughed. We went to swim after few minutes, and next morning I again had a very nice breakfast with her. Similar things happened everyday, everyday seemed a déjà vu.

I lived there all my life, with girl. She changed in appearance every few days, although as beautiful as she always was. I never changed though. I remained there with her right from the first day of my life till the last. Lived free from all ethics and customs. I lived there all my life, with girl. Absolutely no rituals, no commitments, no returns and offcourse no return.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...